Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Watch me shine

I've been tossing and turning all night. Excitement running through my body. Yes, this is my first day working in the art industry. A very nice lady over at DYA Studio looked at my portfolio and apparently liked what she saw. I'm a nervous wreck, however, since my expertise is in character design and not commercial work, but it's not the first time I decide to make logos or plan out marketing campaigns (I took plenty of that in college). It's a great opportunity to have my headstart in the art industry, not to mention I'm going to be learning a lot and spending time with people that have been working in the industry for years.

I'm very happy these people gave me a chance, not to mention I needed a job....badly.

I'll post some of the stuff I added to my portfolio for your viewing pleasure






No comments:

Post a Comment