Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New sketches!

I can't seem to fall asleep. (Sorry Nay!)

It is currently 5:30am and I'm just doodling away, sketching the time away. It's such a shame the nighttime is when I feel this sudden burst of inspiration to actually sit down and draw something. I guess it has a lot to do with the fact of finding nothing else to do, although it's practically no different from other times of the day...Taking in consideration I am still without a car until I get everything sorted out with my registration sticker.

This late night adventure did have its benefits. Two new sketches have come to fruition and I'm actually quite proud of them. It seems I am taking a liking in increasing the girth of the outside lines in my sketches. I've always liked that style.

I can't seem to think about things to write although I really want to fill this whole damn page with words. Maybe the inspiration was short-lived and died as soon as I let go of the pencil and laid my hands on the keyboard...I'm sure it's in protest of me not playing WoW. CURSE YOU, HANDS!

The first sketch is my undead rogue, Xheoul.

Second one is some random zombie. -Braaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnsssssssssss....

No comments:

Post a Comment